The ruling states that the owners of the building have until Aug. 1 to demolish the buildings themselves and pay a fine of $12,667 dollars.
The court decision claims that the buildings were built on land owned by Jews since 1971, however the 107 residents of the 23 apartments in the buildings state that they bought and built the structures with state registration.
Akram Abu Shalbak, a resident of one of the disputed structures told the Ma’an news agency that a group of Palestinians purchased the land in question in 2002 and successfully registered their ownership with the government with no obstacles placed against them.
In 2004 they successfully built the eight residential buildings on the tract of land.
In 2010, a group of Israeli settlers claimed the land for themselves and with backing from the head of the Israel Land Fund, Arieh King, opened legal proceedings for the ownership of the plot.
The Israel Land Fund is a group working to arrange and settle the creation of new Jewish settlements in Palestinian land.
The order for demolition came just five days after a separate court ordered the demolition of the Bedouin village of Umm al-Hiran so that a Jewish settlement may be built in its place.
The 700 residents of the town, all Israeli citizens, were decreed to have no legal rights to the land, despite having been forcibly settled there in 1956 by the Israeli Defense Forces.