Since October 1, 75 Palestinians - including 17 children and two women - have been killed in the number of attacks by Israeli forces, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry
During a new Palestinian “Intifada” (revolt) in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, more than 2,350 Palestinians have been injured by Israeli gunfire, as thousands have choked as a result of being exposed to excessive tear-gas, the Health Ministry said.
Israel forces have killed 56 Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem and 17 others in the blockaded Gaza Strip.
Following the latest violent attacks, 11 Israelis have died and 145 others have been injured by a series of alleged Palestinian knife attacks, said Israel’s Magen David Adom, a paramedic.
In October, Israeli security forces arrested at least 1,500 Palestinians, the Israeli army announced.
International Human Rights Organisation, Amnesty International has criticised Israeli forces for using “extreme and unlawful measures."
It described the killings of some Palestinians as "extrajudicial executions," saying the victims did not pose an imminent threat to Israeli security forces at the time of their death.
Amnesty International has also urged Israeli officials to protect Palestinians in Hebron from any attacks carried out by a rising number of Israeli residents.
Israel arrests thousands, including hundreds of children
The mass detention of Palestinians suspected of engaging in resistance activities has unabatedly continued.
Last month, Israeli forces arrested over 1,500 Palestinians, the Israeli army stated.
Israeli Daily Yedioth Ahronot reported that 437 apprehended Palestinians have been accused of throwing stones, petrol bombs or fireworks.
Over inmates, the Palestinian Authority's committee has accused Israeli forces of arresting children in several incidents.
According to the committee, Israeli security forces arrested more than 800 Palestinian minors in October alone.
There are more than 6,500 Palestinians currently being held in detention facilities in Israel, official Palestinian figures show.
Israelis use force in Al-Aqsa
A Palestinian official stated that the number of Jewish settlers that used force in East Jerusalem's flash point, Al Aqsa Mosque compound, on Wednesday fulfilled “Talmudic rituals.”
“Twenty-five Jewish settlers stormed the mosque compound in small groups through the al Mugharbeh gate and left through the Al Sisila gate,” Sheikh Omar al Qiswani, the Mosque Director, told Anadolu Agency.
Meanwhile the Wadi Hilweh Information Center declared in a statement that “Israel’s Jerusalem municipality hung an administrative demolition order on the Al Qa’qa’ Mosque and on a commercial establishment in the Silwan neighborhood south of Al Aqsa.”
“The demolition order on the 120-square-metre mosque will be implemented in the next few days,” it added.
Israeli Education Minister and head of the right-wing Jewish Home Party, Naftali Bennett, used force in Hebron’s Ibrahimi Mosque with Israeli forces on Monday.
“Bennett sealed the mosque for 60 minutes and performed Talmudic rituals inside,” Munther Abu Fielat, the mosque’s Palestinian director, said.
He also added Muslim prayers were no allowed from accessing the mosque’s entrances.
Hebron is known to Jews as the Cave of the Patriarchs and for Muslims as the Ibrahimi Mosque. Hebron has about 160,000 Palestinian settlers while nearly 500 Israeli settlers living close the city centre of Hebron.
Meanwhile, there are several army checkpoints set up in Hebron, as an access points to Jewish areas and young Palestinians, aged 15 to 25 are not allowed to enter the Jewish side.