Israel’s Supreme Court of Justice suspended decision of the demolition of the family homes of Palestinian who are accused of killing four Israelis.
However, the decision will stay temporarily frozen until the court has taken a final decision on the case.
After the announcement of the verdict on Thursday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called out to judges to make a quick decision on the incident.
The Jewish Home party leader Naftali Bennett criticised the court's decision in a statement and said "This is a time of emergency, and it is time that the justices understand this."
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon criticised Israel over the demolition of Palestinian houses on Oct. 6.
Ban stated that demolishing Palestinian homes could "inflame tensions still further" following Israel's destruction of two houses owned by Palestinians.
Since Israel occupied East Jerusalem in 1967, it has attempted to expand its pressure on the neighborhood by allowing Jewish settlers to dwell in the disputed enclave.
Israel lifts a ban over age restrictions for Al Aqsa Mosque
Israeli police said on Friday Israel has removed a problematic ban related to age restrictions for worshippers at Jerusalem's Al Aqsa Mosque after weeks.
Israel had prevented Palestinian prayers under the age of 40 for entering the Al Aqsa Mosque since September.
The decision came after increasing number of people killed and injured in Israel and also following a series of diplomatic attempts in international area aimed at ending that particular conflict between Israelis and Palestinians.
The ongoing unrest and violence between the Israelis and Palestinians has been caused by Israeli raids of the Al Aqsa Mosque compound last month.
The Al Aqsa site is currently under the administration of a Muslim religious trust under Jordanian custodianship. In recent months, Palestinians have accused the Israeli government of trying to change the status quo and provide Jews more access and prayer rights on the side, in which non-Muslim prayers are not allowed.
Since the beginning of October, at least 52 Palestinians, including alleged attackers, unarmed protesters and bystanders have been killed either by Israeli forces or illegal Israeli settlers while 10 Israelis have died in recent violence.
Anger of Palestinians was triggered by what they see as increased Jewish encroachment on Jerusalem's Al Aqsa Mosque compound.
According to Palestinian Health Ministry figures, at least 1,700 Palestinians have been injured by Israeli gunfire since Oct. 1.