Russia said on Monday that it will start responding to cessation deal violations in Syria unilaterally starting on Tuesday if the United States refuses to coordinate rules of engagement against the violators.
The Russian military have accused the US of acting slow on responding to Moscow’s proposals.
A high-ranking Russian general said on the weekend that further delays result with civilian casualties, like in Aleppo where 67 civilians reportedly have been killed.
Lieutenant General Sergei Rudskoi of the Russian General Staff said in a statement on Monday that Russia will have to use force unilaterally that because the US, in talks with Russia last week, had refused to coordinate a joint response.
"The American side was not ready for this particular discussion and for the approval of the agreement," the statement quoted him as saying.
The US government did not released any official statement yet.
The US and Russian Federation had a deal over cessation of hostilities that began on February 27 which has helped to significantly reduce hostilities.
DAESH terrorists and Al Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front are excluded from the deal.
Russian President Vladimir Putin last week ordered his military to start the withdrawal of the main part of Russian forces from Syria, saying that the Russian military intervention had largely achieved its objectives. But Russia also pledged to continue its support for Syria in "combating terrorism."