The United Nations Syria envoy Staffan de Mistura expects a staggered start to Syria peace talks next week.
"I see us beginning on March 10 when we will launch the process," de Mistura said in his interview with pan-Arab newspaper Al Hayat.
"Some [participants] will arrive on the ninth. Others, because of difficulties with hotel reservations, will arrive on the 11th. Others will arrive on the 14th."
The talks will not occur face-to-face.
"We will hold preparatory meetings and then go into detail with each group separately," he said.
The new effort follows last week’s implementation of the US and Russia brokered “cessation of hostilities,” despite reports circulating hours after the deal of ceasefire being violated in many parts of Syria.
The decrease in violence has made relief works easier in some areas of the country, but de Mistura stated that the Assad regime should be quickening aid deliveries.
"Lorries are waiting for 36 hours," he said. "And medical aid must be allowed."
The World Health Organization said on Wednesday that the Syrian regime had refused medical supplies for the besieged town of Moadamiya.
De Mistura said that he plans to invite members of the regime, the opposition and civil society to the talks.