Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu announced on Thursday that 10 more suspects were detained related to deadly Ankara bombing which has claimed at least 99 lives and injured over 500 others on October 10.
Speaking at a live TV interview, Davutoglu said that they focused on two main factors that are related to the deadly bombing.
“First of all, we concentrated on ISIS and its suicide bombers. Not only the identities of suicide bombers but their associations with other organisations were our main targets. Then we investigated twitter accounts which tweeted related to the bombing before it happened,” said Davutoglu.
“In addition to two suspects who had been detained before, we detained 10 more related to the deadly bombing. Among the suspects, there are connections with both ISIS and PKK."
On Wednesday, Davutoglu gave details about the ongoing investigation about the two suspects of the deadly bombing, stating that the evidence points to two different terror organisations.
During the meeting, Davutoglu said “We are investigating possible relations between the two terror organisations. It is determined that one of the suspects came to the scene with a backpack loaded with explosives while the other one was wearing a vest.”
Turkish security forces on Wednesday detained two suspects who stated on their twitter accounts that ‘’The bomb will explode in Ankara!’’ before the most deadly terror attack of the country on Oct. 10 in capital Ankara.