Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu has said that authorities are "almost certain" that the PKK terrorist group is responsible for the attack in the Turkish capital Ankara on Sunday evening, which claimed the lives of at least 37 people.
The terror attack took place in the Kizilay district near Guvenpark, which adjoins a major transportation hub of bus and minibus stops and the central metro station, at 6:45 pm local time (1645 GMT).
The death toll includes two suspected suicide bombers who are believed to be affiliated with the PKK, which is listed as a terrorist organisation by Turkey, the US and EU.
DNA tests are currently underway to confirm the identity of the two suspected attackers, officials have said.
Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus, speaking at a news conference on Monday said that a woman was "definitely" one of the suicide bombers who perpetrated the car bombing.
Kurtulmus also said that the second suicide bomber was male, however, his identity is yet to be confirmed.
Prime Minister Davutoglu said that so far 11 suspects have been arrested in connection with the attack.
During a live television broadcast he also added that Turkey had carried out air strikes against PKK camps in northern Iraq.
Sunday's attack was the second such incident to hit Ankara in the last month.
On Feb. 17, a suicide attacker set off a car bomb during the evening rush hour near the Turkish General Staff and parliament buildings, killing 29 people and wounding 81 others.
TAK, an affiliate of the PKK terror organisation claimed responsibility for the attack.