Digital Producer - Fast News
The Digital Producer - Fast News. will produce a wide range of news content for TRT World's various digital platforms. The aim of the content will be to inform and empower the audience in an engaging way, while working shifts on the digital news desk.
The candidate will be responsible for daily output and should have a grasp of various global issues.
The Digital Producer - Fast News reports directly to the Senior Digital News Editor on duty.
This role requires shift work.
· Produce news content for the channel’s digital news section from varied sources
· Provide editorial direction and conceptualise content >
· Preliminary decision making on news headlines and summaries for news stories.
· Tailor and distribute platform specific content.
· Sound editorial judgment of Global issues.
· A passion and commitment to the TRT World spirit of journalism.
· Sound leadership and communication abilities.
· Ability to do shift work and work under tight pressure and deadlines.
· Ability to fluently interact with social media platforms.
· Ability to write crisp news copy, and work with multiple content types.
· At least 3-5 years experience in print or digital journalism.
· A proven track record of success.