As an integral part of the TRT World team, Executive Assistant will be responsible for the administration, organization and secretarial work involved in assisting Director. While duties vary from day to day, the work includes:
- Attending and interpreting(if necessary) for the meetings;
- Assisting all team leaders of the department;
- Sorting out enquiries and other paperwork.
- Building and managing the department's schedules.
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
- Developing and implementing new administrative system.
- Working closely with other departments, such as HR, Administrative etc.
- Organizing meetings with staff.
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations.
- Promoting staff development and training.
- Dealing with travel and accommodation bookings.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or demonstrated work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in managing large offices, a large staff and work rot pattern.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone.
- The ability to remain calm and level-headed under pressure
- The ability to prioritize and cope with last-minute changes while under pressure.
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote skills.