TRT World believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it snapchat, whatsapp or something more traditional like facebook or our website.
The Campaign Manager reports to the Head of Growth & Partnerships and will be responsible for developing and managing campaigns which adequately promote and distribute TRT World content to appropriate audiences and across a variety of platforms.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in managing and leading digital campaigns across a variety of digital platforms. He/She must have experience working for a digital media brand in a similar role.
- Develop and Lead digital campaigns for TRT World Content across all relevant digital platforms especially social media.
- Work with the editorial teams to identify content and opportunities for the promotion and distribution of content through digital campaigns.
- Lead discussions around best practices and continually innovate to identify new opportunities for growth utilising various digital campaign strategies
- Work with effectively with the data teams to measure and report back the impact and scale of digital campaigns
- Constantly keep on top of measurement and optimisation of digital campaigns in order to constantly improve performance.
- Develop new innovative ways to manage and deliver digital campaigns for news content.
- Develop effective workflows for daily management of the campaign strategy as well as appropriate processes for measurement and reporting.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Sound editorial judgment on Global issues,
- A passion and commitment to the TRT World spirit of journalism.
- Sound leadership and communication abilities.
- Mastery over the digital media landscape and knowledge of key news media organisations.
- Experienced in developing and leading large digital campaigns (paid and organic)
- Experienced in analyzing trends in the digital space.
- Experience with measuring, reporting and optimising digital campaign performance.
- Sound writing abilities & communication skills
- At least 4 years experience in digital media or a related field.
- At least 2 years experience in leading digital media campaigns
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media campaign measurement and reporting.
- A proven track record of success.