The Motion Graphic Artist must demonstrate a proven ability of working creatively within >
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To be able to creatively answer briefs and direct and guide Assistant Designers in their creation and implementation.
- Effective team working skills, experience of working alone or in a team, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues.
- The ability to conceptualise and storyboard ideas, commission and
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal and visual.
- Must be a team player, who thrives under pressure is an active participant in brainstorms, contributing to new ideas and developments.
- Perform other duties not listed above relevant to the job as requested by superiors.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a designer in a busy television design environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of most TV design platforms.
- Industry and technical advances.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate maturity.
- Aesthetic composition knowledge.