The Service Delivery Specialist will be the first point of contact for outside representatives and other parts of TRT World and the wider TRT network, including affiliations, broadcast centers and bureaus.
• Take ownership of delivery of services for all assigned tasks and support line manager.
• Act as project liaison between our internal and external clients during implementation, effectively managing, coordinating and communicating the needs and expectations of all stakeholders, through coordination and attendance at meetings and briefings and/or phone calls and e-mails.
• For identified projects, conducts project kick off call with related teams, review design, and set expectations. Generate service delivery schedules, provide progress reports on delivery status.
• Regularly and consistently solicit feedback and information to identify any potential barriers to timely execution of the project, such as delays or changes.
• Revise project schedules to determine requirements and prioritize the workload for all undertaken projects.
• Provide expert problem management support for difficult issues, including root cause analysis and a plan of corrective action.
• Arrange CAB; change approval board meetings and track agenda.
• Maintain shift list of employees and follow up leaves for employees as needed. Entry of sick days and correction of Leave Type classifications, verify departmental PTO reports.
• Identify training needs of the staff with the relevant unit managers, and arrange the program with the training department.
• Coordinate daily department activities in coordination with other TRT World departments including News and Programs to achieve established goals.
• Prepare meeting agenda, schedule meetings. Prepare and maintain meeting materials, business presentations and other department files, distribute minutes.
• File department documentations for easy retrieval and references. .
• Maintain all department information confidential and secure. Adhere to company policies and regulations.
• Maintain positive working relationships with other departments and staffs of TRT World.
• Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line manager.
• Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in performing assigned duties.
• Bechelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or related fields.
• Strong engineering notion, broadcast knowledge, project management expertise
• Excellent communication interfacing both clients and internal departments
• Strong client focus and high level customer service expertise.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrates depth of operational service delivery management expertise.
• Preferably two or more years experience technology and broadcast operations.
• Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player.
• Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills both in English and Turkish, be well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments.
• A strong sense of urgency in problem solving to ensure timely resolution is critical.
• Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, including overnights and weekends.