Position: Service and Delivery Specialist
Department: Technical Operations
Base Location: Istanbul
- The Service Delivery Specialist will be the first point of contact for outside representatives and other parts of TRT World and the wider TRT network.
- Takes ownership of delivery of services for all assigned tasks and supports the line manager.
- Acts as project liaison between internal and external clients; gathers customer requirements, conducts market research, obtains budgetary proposals, prepares comparison matrix and executive summary for the given tasks.
- Prepares project plans, conducts project kick off call with related teams, reviews design and sets expectations, utilizes the capacities/resources allocated to the projects.
- Effectively manages, coordinates and communicates the needs of all stakeholders, through coordination and attendance at meetings, phone calls and e-mails.
- Regularly and consistently solicits feedback and information to identify any potential barriers to timely execution of the project, such as delays or changes.
- Revises project schedules to determine requirements and prioritizes the workload for all undertaken projects.
- Generates service delivery schedules, provides progress reports on delivery status.
- Provides expert problem management support for difficult issues, including root cause analysis and plan of corrective actions.
- Prepares meeting agenda, schedules meetings. Prepares and maintains meeting materials, business presentations and other department files, distributes minutes.
- Files hard and soft copies of the department documentations for easy retrieval and references.
- Arranges CAB/Change Approval Board meetings and tracks agenda of change requests.
- Coordinates daily department activities in coordination with other TRT World departments including News, Programs, Digital and Creative teams to achieve established goals.
- Keeps all department information confidential and secure. Adhere to company policies and regulations. Maintains high level of professionalism and competence in performing assigned duties.
- Maintains positive working relationships with other departments and staffs of TRT World.
- Performs ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably industrial engineering), business administration or related fields.
- Strong engineering notion and project management expertise. Knowledge on broadcast/media operations, engineering and IT.
- Excellent communication interfacing both clients and internal departments.
- Strong client focus and high level customer service expertise.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications. Excel is a must.
- Preferably two years’ experience in technology and broadcast operations.
- A strong sense of urgency in problem solving.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills both in English and Turkish, be well organized and capable of handling multiple assignments.
- Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, including overnights and weekends.