IT Network/Security Engineer
Operations - Istanbul, Turkey - Full Time
Before applying please ensure you have the required experience for the position. Candidates without required experience and THOSE APPLY WITH NON-ENGLISH RESUMES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please apply for a maximum of 3 positions. Those candidates with more than 3 applications in total will risk removal from the evaluation process.
The IT Network Engineer/ Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN, and corporate server architecture. This individual will also be responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy, and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Maintains and administers firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Implements and administers IP load balancing with Citrix Netscaler and Big/IP, hardware SSL accelerators, and other software/hardware as necessary.
- Performs analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration and installation of hardware and software.
- Analyses, troubleshoots, and corrects network problems remotely and on-site.
- Modifies and maintains network security policy.
- Installs and maintains Cisco routers and Cisco switches
- Designs and implements remote connectivity solutions including IPSec VPN, PPTP, and SSLVPN
- Log management and DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- Designs, configures, and implements Citrix Presentation Server solutions
- Troubleshoots Windows Server 2008/2012 permission and other related issues
- Builds and integrates new application servers including file and print, database, web, mail, and servers to support call centre applications
- Monitors security system logs and reports on discovered anomalies or problems (i.e. insufficient disk space, inappropriate access patterns) on a weekly basis.
- Tests new computer/router/switch hardware and software solutions prior to implementation.
- Administers and configures Windows 2008, 2012, and Unix-based systems, as needed.
- Uses sniffers and other tools to troubleshoot and isolate network problems.
- Keeps fully abreast of trends and changing technologies as they relate to IT and network engineering and InfoSec fields.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Degree in computer sciences or another relevant field
- Three to five years experience in network, security administration.
- Experience must include Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows XP, Juniper Firewalls, and Checkpoint Firewalls. Cisco ASA, Fortigate and/or Linux experience would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of operating systems including Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2012, Windows XP, and UNIX.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally, including native English speakers
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to team work environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Attention to detail and document completed work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.