ASSOCIATE ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for a new graduate or internship experienced candidate to join our Organizational Development Team.
- Support by Implementing programs to align work force and key business initiatives through use of organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Assists the organization in areas of leadership development, organizational redesign, and change management.
- Provides the support and mechanism to implement changes to the operations of the business.
- Supports the process of replacement planning, succession planning, key employee retention design, change management, workforce management and development.
- Supports organizational planning including creation of organizational charts, review of roles and responsibilities and job descriptions.
- Provides the support of conducting employee engagement focus groups within offices and operating locations to discuss staff concerns and suggestions.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management,
- Psychology, or another closely related field.
- Advanced proficiency in English language is required for this role.
- Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong followthrough required.
- Demonstrated ability to gain the trust and credibility of senior management is required.