The Recruitment Lead will work closely with the HR Manager to develop and implement effective recruitment and practice, policy and procedures to support the development of high performing teams.
- He/She will manage the entire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing related activities and cross functional projects
- Collaborate with hiring managers to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Coordinate and schedule pre-employment assessments and skill testing
- Track and report key recruitment metrics.
- Determine and implement strategic candidate selection strategies and vacancy advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Leads and provides support/guidance to Recruitment Specialists.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements. Implements and communicates policies and procedures through various methods.
- Leads in maintaining up-to-date records in ERP system.
- Prepares communications related to various Recruitment related subjects.
- Perform other ad hoc duties, as assigned by HR Manager.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in applicable area and minimum of six-eight years Recruitment experience, with Master's degree as an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Turkish essential and Arabic is a plus
- Possession of the skills, knowledge, and experience working as a leader of Recruitment
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Human Recruitment policies and procedures; advanced knowledge of functional area and understands how work impacts other areas in Human Resources
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other related business software programs and systems
- Possesses advanced analytical and presentational skills to conduct analysis and develop recommendations, demonstrating organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use statistics, data, and leverage technology in enhancing performance
- Ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated good judgment and decision-making capability.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize various tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
- Highly skilled in communicating clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong capability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities and needs.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently but a strong team player as well.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques and demonstrated ability to handle extremely difficult or volatile situations/individuals effectively.