We are looking for a HR Recruitment Specialist, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings. The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years in Human Resources Generalist role focused on recruitment of all levels of employees from entry level non-exempt positions to Senior Leadership positions.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of various functions within an organization and the challenges of filling positions within those departments.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential material.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.