ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT LEAD
We are looking for someone with solid experience across a range of HR initiatives, strong project management capabilities and a broad understanding of business methodologies and continuous improvement. Experience of working within a large organization is important and a background in HR would be ideal.
- Develop and implement programs to align work force and key business initiatives through use of organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Assist the organization in areas of leadership development, organizational redesign, team development and change management.
- Operate as an organizational leader | internal consultant to identify, develop and implement business processes and organizational effectiveness interventions, as and when required.
- Act as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the business and provide coaching to leaders and executives on organizational growth.
- Manage the process of replacement planning, succession planning, key employee retention design, change management, workforce management and development.
- Support organizational planning including creation of organizational charts, review of roles and responsibilities and job descriptions.
- Oversee employee compliance with all performance management processes (annual performance review process, goal setting, training planning, probationary reviews, employee development planning). Responsible for timely completion of performance reviews and evaluations for all employees.
- Identify and monitor company culture so that it supports the project's goals and promotes employee satisfaction. Conduct employee engagement focus groups within offices and operating locations to discuss staff concerns and suggestions.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management,
- Psychology, or another closely related field.
- A minimum 7 years of experience in organizational development and/or training.
- Advanced proficiency in English language is required for this role.
- Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong followthrough required.
- Major project start-up experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to gain the trust and credibility of senior management is required.