INTERNAL COMMUNICATION AND BRANDING LEAD
- Prepare internal communication and employer branding strategies to make actual and action plans to actualize.
- Develop original projects to increase institutional culture, employer brand, employee motivation and corporate commitment.
- Design activities and reward programs that will increase employee motivation and carry out studies related to this (Events, social clubs, sports tournaments, etc.)
- Provide efficient use of internal communication channels (E-mail, internal communication magazine, intranet, strategy and management meetings, congress, visual campaigns etc.)
- Support human resources programs and processes and preparation and implementation of communication studies of cultural and change management projects.
- Coordinate and follow communication and feedback channels regularly to promote intraagency cross-communication (questionnaires, focus groups, etc.).
- Provide content support to social media channels of Human Resources.
- Support the development and execution of activities aimed at increasing employer brand programs and good employer image.
- Actual follow-up of internal communication budget and reports.
- Cooperate with Marketing departments to ensure that internal and external communication are consistent with internal and external consumers.
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations or related field is required.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in writing, communications, marketing communications or human resources experience is required.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral; proven expert writer.
- Proficient in multiple forms of communications technologies and approaches.
- Expert ability to create content and craft key messages from business strategy and initiatives.
- Ability to establish clear priorities, manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.