Administrative Specialist - ISTANBUL
Admin specialist is the person to deal with the admin and logistics duties in a Istanbul, such as travels of field teams, logistics necessities throughout the region. Admin specialist reports to Admin Manager, Istanbul.
- Ticket, hotel and car rental arrangements of news teams travelling abroad.
- Guest trafficking, arranging their cars/taxi to come and go to Istanbul
- Assisting Bureau accountant for small purchases to Istanbul
- Handling the issues with building management for bureaus civil work problems.
- Assisting Bureau accounted on any request
- Arrange of permissions of a bureau and accreditations of crew
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Graduate of a BS, preferably studied on business administration- accounting.
- Fluent oral and written local language and English.
- 5 to 7 years experience
- Understanding of accounting, HR and local laws related with the activities of a foreign representative office.
Responsible for all administration aspects of the association headquarters, staffing, facilities, telecommunications, database management, fulfilment, purchasing, shipping/receiving, etc. Budget development and implementation and management of Administration Division, Support Services Department and Employment Services Department. Strategic Planning Management Team member in conjunction with the Board of Directors. Development of business plans and operational plans annually tied to the association strategic plan and the annual budget.
- Facilities management
- Shipping, receiving and fulfilment
- Inventory control
- Support Services Department
- Employment Services Department
- Board of Directors including election process, new board orientation, board meeting attendance and taking of official minutes
- Liaison to association attorney for legal aspects of association administration
- Budget development and management
- Staff and member travel
- Confidential records of the association