Budget and Reporting Lead
Operations - Istanbul, Turkey - Full Time
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering or a related field from a reputable university.
· At least 4-5 years of professional experience preferably in financial reporting/planning.
· Good knowledge on accounting and IFRS.
· Experience with an ERP (AX knowledge would be a plus).
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
· Excellent written and spoken English and Turkish.
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Possesses advanced analytical and presentational skills to conduct analysis and develop recommendations, demonstrating organization and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information.
· Must be able to prioritize and organize various tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
· Must be detailed-oriented, flexible, creative, discrete, professional, diligent.
· Must have good time management skills, work well under pressure, and the ability to multi-task
· Must possess the ability to exercise good judgment, work independently and follow instructions
· Responsible for long and short term budgeting and forecasting activities, financial planning and analysis.
· Performing detailed budget variance analysis.
· Preparing financial statements.
· Preparing monthly revised forecasts based on future expectations.
· Working closely with all departments.
· Monitoring financial and operational KPI’s.
· Providing advices to improve processes throughout the company.
· Supporting management’s decision making process with ad-hoc reporting and analysis.