The Assistant Accounting Specialist will be responsible for managing day-to-day financial operations, processing invoices and generation of payment for personnel and suppliers in a timely manner and will be responsible for activities in the area of Closing & Reporting.
- Controlling day to day accounting and bookkeeping activities.
- Following reconciliations with personnel, suppliers, banks and related parties.
- Preparing accounting transaction vouchers and checking daily vouchers.
- Assisting in the handling of accounting and financing queries from other departments in the preparation of monthly financial statements and schedules.
- Participating in accounting closing processes.
- Sorting, screening, reviewing and distributing the slip details to the accounting system correctly.
- Checking the expense reports, invoices.
- Matching purchase orders in ERP system with the received vendor invoices.
- Developing ERP system in a continuous manner.
- Resolving all vendor invoice issues.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of monthly financial statements.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- University degree in related fields.
- At least 1-3 years of accounting experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of Turkish GAAP, Turkish Tax and Accounting requirements.
- Experienced in reporting.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.