The Contract Specialist (CS) is part of the in-house legal team and is in charge of all contracts. The duties of the CS include the coordination of purchasing contracts that arise on a daily basis during businesses operations and transactions of TRT World and to ensure that such operations are carried out in accordance with current laws and regulations. The CS demonstrates legal expertise and knowledge coordinating and collaborating with the LCMA and independent advisors during the preparation, revision and redrafting of contracts, legal documents regarding the undertakings and obligations of TRT WORLD. Providing legal analysis and documents to accommodate new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors, structuring joint enterprises with other organizations.
- Negotiating contracts
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing contracts
- Cooperating with external lawyers
- Structuring enterprises with other organizations
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Corporate law, media law, intellectual property law, labour law experience knowledge and general experience in the media industry.
- Possession of administrative skills, negotiating, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Turkish
- Current license to practice law
- Bachelors and Masters in Law
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience