Digital Partnership Manager
Digital Strategy - Istanbul, Turkey - Full Time
TRT World believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it snapchat, whatsapp or something more traditional like facebook or our website, we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating unique experiences for each platform. The Partnership Manager reports to the Head of Growth & Partnerships and will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with key partners and digital media organizations. The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in identifying, connecting with and managing relationships with a variety of digital media organizations. He/she must have experience working for a digital media brand in a similar role involving the distribution, promotion and engagement with online content.
- Identify and build strategic relationships with a global network of digital media organizations
- Work with the editorial teams to assist in identifying potential areas of collaboration and content sharing with strategic partners
- Identify possible areas of collaboration and joint content initiatives with strategic partners
- Lead discussions around best practices and continually innovate to identify new opportunities for growth
- Work with effectively with the data teams to identify impact and scale of partnerships
- Constantly keep in touch and manage relationships with a global network of organizations
- Develop new innovative ways to manage strategic partnerships in the news industry
- Develop effective workflows for daily management of the partnership strategy
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Sound editorial judgment on Global issues,
- A passion and commitment to the TRT World spirit of journalism.
- Sound leadership and communication abilities.
- Mastery over the digital media landscape and knowledge of key media organisations.
- Experienced in contributing to large digital campaigns (paid and organic)
- Experienced in analyzing trends in the digital space.
- Sound writing abilities & communication skills
- At least 4 years experience in digital media or a related field.
- At least 2 years experience in working with a network of digital media organizations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media
- A proven track record of success.