Digital UI/UX Specialist
Istanbul, Turkey - Full Time
TRT World believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it snapchat, whatsapp or something more traditional like facebook or our website, we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating unique experiences for each platform.
The UX/Product Design Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing user-centered designs for TRT World’s portfolio of digital products.This role works closely with product managers and business owners to translate end-user and business needs into intuitive web, mobile, and OTT experiences. Leveraging tacit knowledge, user research, and best practices, the UX Specialist will drive TRT World branded experiences across web, mobile, and OTT to deliver native and highly engaging digital products and services to our global audience. As the principle architect of the TRT World multi-platform UX strategy, the role works throughout the entire product lifecycle to provide ongoing feedback and direction through to implementation. The UX Specialist is a creative problem solver and leverages data and insights to deliver visually stunning designs that that satisfy both business and user needs.
- Represent TRT World Digital Strategy team as a UX thought leader.
- Provide regular communication to stakeholders on UX findings and recommendations.
- Champion user research findings and insights through written reports and oral presentations.
- Leverage Lean UX methods to deliver customer validated designs in quick iteration.
- Manage and prioritize UX research needs, and lead UX research to validate or capture user needs.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, flows, UI specs.
- Challenge assumptions and engage others as an advocate for user needs.
- Multi-tasking between multiple concurrent UX projects at once.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of an reusable design assets.
- Provide UX oversight and direction to external agencies as needed.
- Collaborate with Product Managers in the evaluation and prioritization new product features and enhancements.
- Translate complex technical and business requirements into UX research test plans (hypothesis, scenarios, tasks, etc).
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Excellent visual design skills including expert knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Axure and design prototyping tools
- Strong UX strategy and design portfolio.
- Deep understanding HCI of the latest trends in user-centered design.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong listening and negotiating skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design or related discipline.
- 3+ years of visual design and UX user interface experience.