Head of Graphics
Creative - Istanbul, Turkey - Full Time
We are now hiring for a Head of Graphics in Istanbul.
- To manage the graphics department over both on-air and digital for all TRT Worlds graphic requirements.
- To design or commission motion graphics for on-air brand and sub brands for TRT World.
- To support news and programming teams in the designing and creation of motion on-air graphics using VizRT and other Live gfx tools.
- To support the digital department across their platforms and other 3rd party platforms in all areas of design and creation of graphics
- In all areas: Design creative, on-brand, dynamic and entertaining graphics to appeal and engage our target audience.
- To oversee, lead and inspire junior members of the design teams, support the Creative Director when required
- To make sure the digital, on-air and off-air >
- Keep brand consistent across on-air and digital properties.
- To make sure brand is consistent across all social media and digital properties (including 3rd party platforms.
- Design and develop strong, impactful and creative ideas that can be applied across a range of media channels including broadcast, digital and print based mediums.
- To work with digital, promos, news and programming on designs for on-air, off-air and digital properties.
- Manage the workflow and backup system of the whole graphics department.
- To keep up with new innovations in design and technology.
- Advising and helping with maintaining and updating all equipment in the graphics area.
- Design and commission studio graphics.
- To help insure that all design work is targeted to our demographic.
- Make sure all graphics adhere to the TRT World >
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum of 10 years experience in broadcast Graphic Design.
- Excellent creative design and art directing skills.
- Experience working in a busy creative environment.
- Traditionally trained with a graphic design degree, and have an excellent design portfolio showreel of work.
- Excellent Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and highly organised, must be capable of meeting multiple deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Top skills in VizRT, Aftereffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Studio Max and Cinema 4D are essential as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst producing on-brand eye catching aesthetically beautiful designs.
- Excellent knowledge of On-air, digital and print design and latest industry trends.
- Knowledge of English language.
- Knowledge of Turkish a bonus.
- To be able to creatively answer briefs and direct and guide designers in their creation and implementation of on-air and digital work.
- Effective team working skills, experience of working alone or in a team, maintaining good working relationships with colleagues.