The Social Media Specialist is responsible for coordinating and executing the Forum and Research Centre social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital recruitment business and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of TRT's Digital Team. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among International audience.
- Assist with streamlining Forum and Research Centre social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Posting Tweets on a daily basis; and using tools like TweetDeck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays
- Understanding and monitoring social media analytics by tracking key social media analytics on a monthly basis.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- An entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss;
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.