- Development of given projects and the preparation of necessary content by assessing the needs and requirements.
- Develop training topics and host trainings when necessary.
- Develop training courses and continuously improve training programs.
- Being involved in identifying, evaluating and selecting participants for the programs, designing and implementing a curriculum; maintaining and building relationships with participants; and doing progress evaluations and monthly reporting.
- Train staff on given/organized courses and evaluate the performance of the attendees.
- Determine the courses/trainings necessary in departments and organize a course plan to meet needs. Train staff when required.
- Minimum 10 years of previous work experience in similar position.
- Advance level in English
- Has background knowledge and experience in journalism
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication