Copy Editor for the Research Centre
Programs - Istanbul, Turkey - Full Time
We are now hiring for a Copy Editor for the TRT World Research Centre in Istanbul.
The Copy-Editor is responsible for copy-editing the Research Centre’s publications.
• Edit copy to a high research standard.
• Check reports, books, and info-packs for facts, language, and balance.
• Copy edit stories for publications.
• Ensure content is consistent with TRT World's editorial policy and values
• Attend and contribute in editorial and planning meetings.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in script writing and editing. Research experience is considered an advantage.
• University Degree in Journalism, English, Social Science or similar fields.
• Fluent or native English speaker.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and detail oriented.
• Ability to handle pressure.
Why join us?
We need professionals who can help us take a thoughtful and authentic approach to our research. Our content strategy will focus on finding ways of producing cutting-edge publications. Reports, perspectives, books and analysis papers will be tailored for each platform to optimise engagement and interaction with the audience and to enrich content with their reaction, thoughts and creativity. TRT World Research Centre will differentiate from the crowded and competitive landscape of the research business through our “field first” approach.