Intern Video Editor is responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting.
- Producing a variety of videos for Forum.
- Quality checking all content.
- All work will be completed to a high technical standard.
- Possess the ability to listen and effectively communicate ideas.
- Be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Able to make sound editorial judgements about shot and audio selection, sequences and storytelling.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from related Bachelors.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, results-oriented environment.