Intern Event specialist will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of TRT World Forum. The intern event specialist will have their hands in multiple tasks by assisting the Forum Team. This internship offers the opportunity to work alongside a strong team of event organization, and gain hands on experience in international conference operations, event logistics, and meeting planning.
- Creating and managing event calendar.
- Coordinating logistical elements.
- Organizing marketing material.
- Liaising with stakeholders.
- Post-event reporting.
- A confident, positive, and driven intern who is passionate about event planning and wants to learn more about Corporate Events
- Strong organizational skills.
- Project management experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with strong work ethic.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Expert communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong networking skills and excellent established network.
- A knack for problem solving.
- Time management skills.