HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Provides support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Provide assistance with writing job descriptions and ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and in a team environment with commitment to personal and professional development.
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- A proven track record of 'making a difference';
- Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you;
- Ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;