.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
TRT World believes in reaching our audiences on their preferred platforms through innovative formats that make us relatable to our community. Be it snapchat, whatsapp or something more traditional like facebook or our website, we’re looking for a candidate who understands the importance of creating unique experiences for each platform.
The software engineering team is looking to hire a team of both front-end and back-end developers to build the core digital products for TRT World. The successful candidates will report to the Head of Software Development and be responsible for all development related work.
- Design and development of object-oriented software, with a strong knowledge of procedural/structured/imperative design patterns
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines.
- Ownership of a specific development track as defined by the organisation
- Participate in regular meetings around software development
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the development world and continually iterate on new product releases to ensure market leading digital products
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming, client-server architecture and relational database design
- Good exposure using AWS or Google Cloud based technologies
- Proficient knowledge CI/CD process.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams
- Strong coding and development background, experience in a media related industry is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Proficient in English