The latest Ebola outbreak to hit Democratic Republic of Congo has killed more than 1,700 people since August last year.
Officials blame the ADF militia group for twin overnight attacks in North Kivu province of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Restrictions on travelling to the Democratic Republic of Congo would "impede our ability to effectively control" Ebola virus, Dr John N Nkengasong, a top health officer at African Union said.
The ongoing Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo has killed more than 1,600 people since August.
Democratic Republic of Congo recorded 2,382 cases of Ebola, of which 1,606 were fatal, the Health Ministry says.
Of 2,239 recorded cases, 1,506 people have died in a nearly 10-month-old outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the health ministry says.
The overnight attack blamed on rebels from the Allied Democratic Forces group comes as the deadly Ebola outbreak in the east surpasses 2,000 cases.
Former Democratic Republic of Congo vice president Jean-Pierre Bemba last week filed an application asking judges at the global court to award him a total of $76.5 million (68 million euros) for what he called a miscarriage of justice.
Armed assailants attack Ebola treatment centre in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, killing a policeman before being repelled by security forces, the local mayor says.
Most Congolese nationals arrived in Israel more than 20 years ago, when the DRC was at war. And recently the Israeli government suddenly downgraded their refugee status.
A senior official of the UN Joint Human Rights Office (UNJHRO) in DRC says graves have been discovered in Yumbi in western Mai-Ndombe province.
New DRC President Felix Tshisekedi's speech has appealed for peace and tolerance in the long-turbulent country after the disputed December 30 election.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for all latest in-depth, on the ground reporting from around the world.
Copyright © 2019 TRT World.