The outbreak was "the longest, most complex and deadliest" in the 60-year history of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Health Minister Eteni Longondo said.
The latest Ebola outbreak to hit Democratic Republic of Congo has killed more than 1,700 people since August last year.
The WHO says the renewed pledges of financial aid raised hopes the Ebola epidemic could be restrained after the outbreak was declared an international emergency earlier this month.
Ebola WHO staff have been evacuated amid Democratic Republic of Congo clashes. Since August 1, the virus outbreak in Beni city, which is home to up to 300,000 people, has killed over 200 people.
Thousands of people are facing stigmatisation in their own community as they were affected by deadly Ebola pandemic in 2014.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for all latest in-depth, on the ground reporting from around the world.
Copyright © 2020 TRT World.