The WHO says the renewed pledges of financial aid raised hopes the Ebola epidemic could be restrained after the outbreak was declared an international emergency earlier this month.
The virus has killed more than 1,700 people in the Democratic Republic of Congo since the world's second-worst outbreak was declared almost a year ago and is threatening to spill over its borders.
The Democratic Republic of Congo's election has been delayed for more than two years. Opposition parties have said they will not accept further delays of the vote to choose a successor to longtime President Joseph Kabila.
The World Health Organization says vaccinations could begin as early as Wednesday in Democratic Republic of Congo since the Zaire strain of the deadly virus has been confirmed.
Many argue that uncontrolled hunting in the north of the country and with it the consumption and sale of bushmeat drives the outbreaks.
The patients had help from family members in leaving the hospital as the death toll reaches at least 27 from the Ebola outbreak.
Seven new confirmed cases were registered in Bikoro as the death toll from the outbreak increased to at least 28 people so far.
Health workers in the Democratic Republic of Congo have begun a vaccination campaign aimed at containing the outbreak of the virus, Congo's ninth since the disease made first appeared in the 1970s.
There are now 17 confirmed Ebola cases in the Mbandaka city of one million residents, including one death, plus 21 probable cases and five suspected ones, health officials say.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for all latest in-depth, on the ground reporting from around the world.
Copyright © 2020 TRT World.