Israeli forces abducted several young men Monday during an incursion into the western countryside of Daraa province in southern Syria, Syria's Al-Ikhbariyya TV reported.
Around 10 Israeli military vehicles entered Abidin village, where forces abducted several young men, the broadcaster said.
Israeli forces also raided the town of Al-Rafid in the Quneitra countryside late Saturday, searching several homes.
Southern Syria has seen near-daily Israeli incursions and attacks, including raids, searches, arrests and the establishment of military checkpoints.
Following the fall of Bashar al Assad’s regime in late 2024, Israel expanded its occupation of the Syrian Golan Heights by seizing the demilitarised buffer zone and other sites, including the Syrian side of Mount Hermon, in violation of the 1974 Disengagement Agreement.
Last month, Syrian President Ahmed al Sharaa said Damascus was working, with the participation of other states, towards a security agreement that would ensure Israel’s withdrawal to the 1974 disengagement lines.

















