Earlier in the day, Baku shot down two Armenian warplanes, Azerbaijan's Defence Ministry said.
At least 21 civilians killed, 70 others wounded in the attack Baku blames on Yerevan. A ceasefire implemented earlier this week has failed to take hold as both sides accuse each other of violations.
The Azerbaijani Defence Ministry has said the Armenian army opened fire on the cities of Goranboy, Tartar, and Barda with cannon balls and missiles.
Offering a force multiplier to its users, TB2 drones are behind Azerbaijan’s rapid advance on the strategic Lachin highway linking occupied Nagorno-Karabakh to Armenia.
Many Azerbaijanis had started to lose hope that they would ever return back to their homes, now the renewed conflict with Armenia could be about to change that.
Azerbaijan’s Defence Ministry says despite Armenia's violations, Baku's army units are fully complying with the new ceasefire that was earlier announced by the US.
The ceasefire is due to take effect at 8 a.m. local time (0400 GMT) on October 26, the US State Department and the governments of Azerbaijan and Armenia said in a joint statement hours after a new fighting erupted between the two countries forces.
Azerbaijan's army makes significant strides in its quest to liberate its land from occupying Armenian forces.
As security analysts recently punched holes in several claims made by Armenia to discredit Azerbaijan, the campaign of disinformation is pushing the two sides toward large-scale military conflict.
US Secretary of State Pompeo aims to press on with mediation efforts to end the conflict in the region.
Plans for US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to meet the foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia this week have raised hopes of an end to the fighting.
The NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg says the organisation will remain neutral in clashes between Armenia and Azerbaijan.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel for all latest in-depth, on the ground reporting from around the world.
Copyright © 2020 TRT World.